A very useful roundup of resources for applying for jobs and being interviewed by Charlotte Mathieson.
This post is a follow-up of resources for those who attended The Voice of the Academic: Vocal Training for Academic Success at the University of Surrey on 22nd September, although the links may also be helpful to others preparing for academic interviews.
- Katherine Mcdonald’s incredibly helpful list of questions to expect at academic job interviews;
- Some great strategies and suggestions for presentations and Q&A sessions post by Laura Tisdall;
- Another post on preparing for the academic interview by Sean Matthews on Pat Thomson’s blog;
- Ellie Mackin Roberts’ fantastic post on staying organised and saving time in writing applications, and an important post on rejection – an inevitable part of the application process;
- Nadine Muller’s advice on 3 things you should do before an academic job interview;
- also on Nadine’s blog are Fiona Delondras on Academic Job Applications;
- and Caroline Edwards on Academic Job Interviews;
- Various posts on interview tips from…
View original post 16 more words