The busiest week for a while – lots of popular posts, especially the first.
- The most important academic books to me from 2014 (and from 2013)
- David Harvey, The Crisis of Planetary Urbanization (open access essay)
- Foucault and Neoliberalism – a few thoughts in response to the Zamora piece in Jacobin
- Judith Butler, ‘Human Shield’ – lecture at LSE 4 February 2015
- David Harvey, “I’m skeptical about the idea of reforming neoliberalism” – translation of Spanish interview
- Articles and Chapters